Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. we have offices in New York, London & Tel-Aviv.
Passionate about delivering value to your business partners and well versed in handling anything thrown your way. A positive and energetic person with the hunger to grow the business and make an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the HCM space. The ideal candidate would have at least 6 years of experience as a data/business analyst in a B2B Tech/SaaS-based business, and experience in leading Analyst teams.
What Will You Do:
- Lead the Product Analysts team and deliver actionable and valuable conclusions and insights
- Influence change by presenting product and customer data-driven insights to product management and senior leadership
- Design and implement data models, prediction models, and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to support business performance.
- Manage data-driven meetings on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis with various stakeholders, including senior management
- Foster our data-centric, continuous learning culture with your passion for telling stories with data
- Consistently monitor the product KPIs to ensure its health and drive the product focus
- Initiate, design, and own reports, custom tools, and automation processes
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and managing the team supporting the personal/professional growth of the team members, and pushing to foster a motivated, creative and exploratory environment
- +5 years of experience as a BI/Data analyst - Must
- +2 years of proven experience as a team/group manager
- SQL proficiency - Must
- Experience with product analytics methodologies - Must
- Experience with Tableau - Big advantage
- Python proficiency - Advantage
- Work experience with Tech/SaaS companies - advantage
- A passion to learn, analyze and deliver value to your partners