Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Product Analyst Team Leader? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a product analyst team leader to join Taboola’s product group and take part in building innovative, unique products and services for our advertisers / publishers. We’re looking for a strong communicator, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can expertly manage a team of analysts.
What are some of the things you will do on a day-to-day basis?
- Lead & Manage a team of talented analysts with various skill sets and experience
- Take part in product-related decisions and identify opportunities for product improvements
- Become the focal point for all data related matters, own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects.
- Contribute as a ‘hands on’ personal contributor
- Drive innovative solutions to data analytics while dealing with issues never dealt with before
- Research and analyze large volume data sets in order to generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations
- Define and analyze A/B tests to optimize product performance and understand user behavior
- Develop data models and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges never dealt with before.
- 1+ years of experience in managing a similar team
- 4+ years of analytical work experience in a data analysis position, preferably in a high data-rich environment
- BA/BS or higher in industrial engineering, statistics, mathematics, or another equivalent background
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to drive professional growth by providing mentoring and guidance to analysts
- Experience with hiring and developing talent - advantage
- Proven experience leading data projects and initiatives
- Self-motivated individual with ability to multitask and work in a highly dynamic environment
- Self learner and curious individual
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into insights
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL and BI tools (preferably Tableau)
- Statistical knowledge and experience in using statistics to analyze datasets – big advantage
- Python, R or any other scripting language – big advantage
- Deep knowledge and proven work experience in the Adtech - advantage
- Work experience in a product oriented team – advantage
- High Presentations & Storytelling Skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with our global teams.