Silverfort is a fast-growing cyber security startup, which provides a unique identity protection solution for large enterprises. Our mission is to provide industry-leading unified identity protection solutions for hybrid and multi-cloud environments. We develop cutting-edge cybersecurity technology that both solves urgent customer needs today and is also a game changer for years to come.
We have an amazing opportunity to be the first Product Analyst at Silverfort as part of the product department, joining a great group of people. You are about to Identify areas for improvement while making recommendations for new opportunities, in addition of working with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process.
- Analyze big data, generate useful conclusions, and actionable recommendations that will drive the business towards data-driven decision making
- Work closely with the PM team and be a key part of strategic product decisions
- Build and track KPIs using BI tools in order to achieve our business goals
- Conceptualize, develop, and maintain reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Own and manage multiple data analysis and BI initiatives both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Become the focal point for all product usage data matters in the organization and work closely with cross-functional teams
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve efficiency, clarity, and deliver better value to the organization
- You will be the first Product analyst at Silverfort so you will be needing to truly lead this field ground up
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business/Product/Data Analyst or a similar role - MUST (preferably within a B2B company)
- Advanced proficiency in using and building reports with various BI Tools and analytics tools (such as Tableau or similar)
- Advanced proficiency level of SQL
- Experience working together with product and BI teams
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and actionable insights for a range of stakeholders.
- Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations and business questions into an analysis framework
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking abilities, detail-oriented, creative, resourceful, and a quick learner.
- Strong business orientation and thinking
- Great interpersonal, communication skills, and service-oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team and manage multiple tasks simultaneously