We are looking for a curious and driven Product Analyst to join our fast-growing company and our amazing Business Analysts team.
The focus of this position is to deeply understand product usage and user journeys and related trends: adoption, retention, and satisfaction.
What do we do?
Elementor is the leading website building platform for WordPress professionals.
Our vision is to empower web creators - developers, designers, and marketers, with the ability to create their futures one pixel at a time. We provide our users with everything they need to become successful web creators.
A new website is created every 10 seconds using Elementor!
Since we launched in Israel in 2016, we have expanded to more than 180 countries, with more than 11M websites powered by Elementor. More than 7% of all websites worldwide are built using Elementor!
In this position, you’ll be required to research and develop a deep understanding of the product and our users’ journeys and experiences while providing data-backed insights.
Elementor is a product-driven company. As a Product Analyst, you will play a key role in constructing the company’s product strategy, defining KPIs, and analyzing the behavior of millions of users worldwide as we execute our mission to empower web professionals to create powerful and beautiful websites using the most comprehensive all-in-one design solution.
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet company
- Hight level of SQL expertise - knowledge how to work with data sources and extract data
- Highly skilled in data analysis and visualization (Excel / Tableau)
- Familiar and experienced with product experiments (A/B tests)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver results of analyses clearly and effectively
- A highly independent team player: You work well with others but don't need anyone to hold your hand
- Solid background in mathematics, statistics, or engineering; know Python, R, or any other scripting language - an advantage
- Previous experience in a B2C company or a B2B that operates at a large scale will be an esset.