At Aiola, we live by our mission - to bridge the gaps between Human Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence while connecting the “AI promise” for the masses. Aiola provides you with real-time, natural language ontology-driven, user-friendly, multi-sourced business insights, and intelligence on the go. With vital intelligence at their fingertips and fast access to everything they need to know when they need to know it, your frontline employees are supercharged for success.
Our growing team of Product, Data Science, Data Engineering, Analytics, and Customer Success professionals in Israel and in the US is composed of passionate, bright minds and uncompromising ambition, boasting hundreds of years of collective experience! Aiola's unique culture is shaped by its people - with exceptional individuals, eager to learn from one another and create extraordinary solutions. Surround yourself with visionaries and creators, enthusiastic about generating a real impact on everything they do, and you will never cease to learn and grow. Join Us in Pushing the Limits of Human Intelligence!
As a Product Analyst, you will:
• Define, track, and measure the success of new features; and drive insights that will shape Aiola’s objectives and strategy.
• Interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to
• drive decision making.
Who are you:
• Passionate about getting into the “data weeds” to help inform and shape product decisions, live and breathe strategy and numbers.
• Infinitely curious and loves using data to solve product and business problems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively present to both business and technical teams.
• A team player who is willing to help teammates, share knowledge, and learn from them.
• Excellent attention to details and the ability to remain organized, creative, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
• 2+ years of analytics experience, working with big data/ data science, including demonstrated ability to analyze online customer behavior of web and mobile application.
• Hands-on experience with SQL – Must
• Hands-on experience with BI tools (Tableau, Superset, Power-BI and etc) – Must
• Bachelor's degree - preferably in a highly quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, computer science, hard sciences), economics or business administration.
• Self-starter, fast-learner, able to think big and move fast
• Strong communications skills, verbal and written
• Ability to work simultaneously on different tasks and lead multiple projects
• Hands-on experience with Python - An advantage
• Hands-on experience with Snowflake - An advantage