Who are we?
Komodor is a fast-paced and well-funded B2D startup, backed by Accel and notable industry insiders, including the CTOs of GitHub and Atlassian and founders of Snyk, Aqua and Logz.io. We are a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and by-dev-for-dev company that values diversity, open-mindness, innovation, and curiosity.
What is our product? Komodor is the missing piece in the DevOps tool chain - one unified platform to gain a deep understanding of the system's services, dependencies, changes, and metrics.
Komodor is looking for its first Product Analyst, to play a strategic role in shaping our product and business decisions.
This role is a unique opportunity to work closely with all the teams in the company, create models for predictive analytics, and derive meaningful insight from a variety of data sources.
It’s a great and rare opportunity to join us in building this super exciting product almost from scratch, shape the company culture and help us in our quest of improving the lives of other Developers & DevOps.
What Will You do?
You will own end-to-end processes of defining, collecting, analyzing, and presenting Komodor’s product key metrics.
You will develop BI solutions to understand usage activity, create and own multiple Product Key Performance Indicators, develop a deep understanding of product health and the customer experience, advance data acumen across the company, and promote strategic decisions through data storytelling.
- Curious, highly strategic, and focused on making Komodor better through trusted data insights.
- Working with the product team, to analyze customer behaviors across the customer journey and help make the customer experience and business outcomes better.
As a key stakeholder, you will have a direct say and impact on the product strategy and contribute to transforming viewership data points into meaningful and successful events.
- Analyze large data sets and provide useful and actionable insights and recommendations to different stakeholders
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization
- Develop dashboards and define metrics that inform success for the Product Team
- Help design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to improve the user journey
- Explore large, complex, and loosely defined datasets to create actionable insights
- Operate in an iterative mindset, focused on delivering improvements and value at high velocity
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of Product Managers
- Take a part in decision making and proactively guide the business growth & KPIs while working closely with product managers, developers team, and stakeholders
- Initiate proactive as well as reactive data analysis
- Create optimal monitoring and visibility by building reports and dashboards
- You will act as a focal point for data-related questions
- Ability to run complex data into actionable recommendations
- Has Advanced SQL and Excel knowledge
- Experienced working with BI tools
- B2B/B2D/B2B2C analytics experience with -a big advantage
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion about data and the ability to understand and transform it into insights.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high paced environment
- Experience with A/B testing, segmentation, usage, and user behavior, conversion and retention, segmentation, and developing user archetypes and their usage patterns
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Autodidact, Independent and self-motivated
- BA/BSc. in Industrial Eng./Computer Science/Economics or other quantitative fields
What we offer:
- Great culture and perks
- Options & benefits
- Growth opportunities!
- Wellness and Employee experience events
- Dog friendly (well, we love animals in total!)
- Contribution to local communities by hosting, participating and encouraging our employees to be our ambassadors!
Get ready for an agile process - you will have 3-5 interviews (don't worry it is fast paced - we promise) with our amazing management team and your future peers! We believe that recruiting is mutual so we respect your time and efforts. We are excited to meet you!