HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and AI solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables to automate and augment the hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D using NLP and Machine Learning algorithms.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. HiredScore's mission is to bring data science into the Human Resources domain.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to play a key role in our product organization. You will be a critical part of many of our day-to-day decision-making, feature launches, and product roadmap items. Our team will rely on you to push a data-driven approach and keep us honest with data as we make decisions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Have a deep understanding of product flows, features, and capabilities.
- Understand our personas, their roles, and how our product supports their day-to-day.
- Work independently, solve problems and deal with ambiguity
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain dashboards to track key product metrics
- Plan and own analysis of new features, monitor results and suggest product improvements
- Lead the adoption of new tools and best practices to enable other members of the product team to independently conduct basic analysis of their features
- Cooperate with our BI team to monitor company goals
- Refine and improve the definition of metrics as the company’s challenges and data evolve.
What You Need:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role (Product/Data analyst)
- Strong familiarity with SQL - including complex joins, window functions
- Familiarity with product analytics tools (E.g. Amplitude, Mixpanel, HotJar, FullStory)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a data-related field - Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business, etc. OR equivalent experience
- Excel Proficiency - pivot tables, functions, graphs, etc.