- Published: September 12, 2021
As a Product Analyst you are a core player in the product organization, Champion all product data flows and tables.
You will be a critical part in almost every plan of new products & lead releases through AB tests and data driven decision making.
- Own product related data sources.
- Have deep understanding of product flows, features and capabilities.
- Plan, set up and own new features A/B tests, monitor, analyze results and present them.
- Support the product organization and other stakeholders (such as other data teams, BI, TAM and business teams) in day-to-day data inquiries and reports.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong familiarity with SQL - including complex joins, window functions
- Excel Proficiency - pivot tables, functions, graphs etc.
- Python/programming language and data analysis and visualization package – bonus
- Can juggle, prioritize and plan ahead multiple tasks
- Work independently
- Manage to work on in-depth analysis tasks along with day-to-day ones