- Published: September 24, 2021
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join Riskified as part of our growing product analyst team. We see data analysis becoming a vital process in Riskified’s product life cycle. We strive to measure our many productions and product development efforts from different aspects continuously: looking at adoption rates, value-added for clients, and value to Riskified. Our newly formed product analysts’ team will play a vital role in this process.
In this role you will plan, design, develop, and launch effective decisions enabling analyses supporting the core product development process.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with the product owners, research, finance, operations, and key decision-makers to define business and operational requirements and product goals and deliver visibility for chosen KPIs
- Take ownership for setting the needed data infrastructure for measuring product performance
- Define and optimize product KPI's, conduct ad-hoc/periodic analytics, and present your results
- Make sure data is tracked and accessible to squad members
- Find new product opportunities, evaluate the impact of different problems and solutions
- 2+ years of experience in product analysis - must
- Proven and strong expertise in SQL – must
- Extensive practical knowledge of BI, statistics, and online data analysis
- B.Sc. in Math, Statistics, Science/Data Systems Management/Industrial Engineering, Economics or an equivalent background
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau/Looker) – advantage
- Experience with Python or R - advantage
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into insights
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.