LiveU is looking for a professional and mature process optimization manager for the Customer Experience team. The process optimization manager will lead initiatives and activities to improve the LiveU delivery and enablement methodology, processes, execution, business, team performance, and quality. The process optimization Manager will drive operations excellence and execution of LiveU strategy. The process optimization manager will work across teams and will collaborate with LiveU MIS, Sales, Customer Success group, and other leaders to build, align and implement tools, methodologies, processes, and governance.
Role & Responsibilities
- This role requires Strong initiative, leadership, project management and quantitative skills, as well as the ability to lead and manage change.
- Setup the transition/project management, track & report, governance of all transitions supported in line with the agreed transition methodology, framework and tools.
- Supervise and control workflow milestones, tasks, scope, timelines, budget utilization, escalations management, and risks impacting projects.
- Drive global standardization of program delivery practices, business processes, and reporting across the organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on full life cycle process evaluation and improvements.
- Responsible for providing regular updates on the progress of workflow updates, improvements, performance and ensuring timely delivery.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Evaluates the contractual scope of work, field directives and/or scheduling changes. Communicates both technical and business-related issues with vendors and internal clients.
- Execute and control the implementation of the strategies to realize their benefits and positive impact on transition.
- Coordinate between field team and MIS (IT) team and ensure appropriate representation of data reported to management
- Mobilize a clear and effective cross functional (including Ops / People Function etc.) program team to drive project outcomes.
- 3+ years experience working for HW+SW provider
- Strong analytical capabilities with proven record of managing complex analytical business oriented activities
- Solid technical background in large complex enterprise systems
- Proven record in managing senior individual contributors
- Proven record working with services and product organizations
- Experience in running Enterprise Software and Services Operation teams
- Proven record for managing multi complex projects at the same time
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Have a “people integrator“ approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Extremely organized with attention to details, proactive follow-through, a simplifier not a complicator
- BS degree in a related field like industry management engineering, or information systems engineering
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems like SFDC and Priority is an advantage
- Pasion to be hands on in management systems is an advantage