- Published: September 30, 2021
About the Position
We are looking for a Process Technician (PT) to support our assembly processes development, maintenance, and industrialization. Focusing on Optics, Electronics, and Mechanical assemblies.
The PT will support technology and operational transfer of manufacturing processes from R&D to manufacturing environment.
- Assembly machines integration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Assembly accessories integration (jigs and fixtures), maintenance and troubleshooting
- Assembly testers integration (measurements devises), maintenance and troubleshooting
- Work instruction and visual aids
- Failure analysis support
- Warehouse and Clean room bring up support
- Education: Technology high school, Higher education degree in technical electro-optics or opto-mechanics - Advantage
- 3-5 years of professional experience as process/manufacturing technician in an optics related product
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes, experience in the automotive industry – an advantage
- Experience with conduction experiments including optics/electronics/mechanics
- Clean room work experience
- Good technical abilities and technical curiosity with Innovative spirit
- Good analytical skills, self-starter with drive, focus, and initiative.
- Good English, both written and verbal
- Software skills: Experience with programming (for example LabVIEW, MATLAB or Python)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A real team player able to efficiently work with multi disciplines across the organization (Production, SC, R&D, QA etc)