EVIGENCE is a start-up company with best-in-class technology of freshness monitoring sensors based in Yoqnaem. We provide data on freshness as never seen before, allowing optimal use of products. we are looking for an exceptional Process Engineer to join our Operations team in Yoqnaem, Israel. If you have extensive experience in a similar role and feel that our mission is your passion - we'd love to hear from you!
We offer a dynamic work environment with a winning team of highly skilled professionals and above all – our mission is to make our world a better place!
The role reports directly to the VP Operations & R&D.
As a Process Engineer manager at Evigence you will be in charge on:
· continuous improvement the industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
· Lead new projects from development to production using NPI and creating protocols, tests, validations etc.
· Development of monitoring and reporting tools on the company’s ERP system (Priority).
· Interact with a wide range of interfaces inside & outside the organization (suppliers, outsource advisors and customers).
· Direct manager of inventory, storage and warehouse including direct employees.
· At least 4 years of experience as a Process Engineer
· BSc. industrial engineering and management or any other relevant field.
· Experience with subcontractor management
· Ability to understand operations, processes & equipment. (Working experience in print production floor – advantage)
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Experience with process improvements, setting and controlling of KPI’s.
· Hands -on experience with process control, NPI, and work procedures writing.
· Excellent communication skills, high level of spoken and written English.