We are looking for Process Engineer who will be responsible for the ink manufacturing process and technologies.
You will lead projects on the process and technology sides and collaborate with the R&D & NPI Eng. to define manufacturing procedures.
- End-to-end hands-on investigation of process problems and Root cause analyses.
- Define new processes and specifications.
- Work closely with the R&D and NPI Eng. teams to define manufacturing procedures.
- Deliver manufacturing instructions to the production team, including specifications and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that engineering deliverables are as per Project specification
- Responsible for delivering complete documentation for new processes.
- Lead process problem-solving.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or another relevant Engineering degree
- At least 3 years of experience as a chemical engineering
- Experience in a multidisciplinary production environment
- Experience in a similar industry/cosmetics industry - a significant advantage
- Ability to progress in more than one project at a time
- Positive can-do hands-on attitude
- Creative thinking, ability to investigate and find solutions, apply tools and technology to produce results
- Excellent teamwork skills while having the ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills