SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products includes intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV chargers. At Solaredge, we are changing the way electricity is produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation. The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
What Will You Be Doing:
- Oversees and assesses existing processes and workflows.
- Optimizes productivity by designing, implementing and testing new procedures and operator instructions
- Assembles reports to document process status and changes.
- Tracks metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades.
- Evaluate and recommend process improvements that could enhance tracking of cost or manufacturing processes
- Communicates findings and proposals to upper management.
- Utilizes process simulation software to test and find the most appropriate production strategies.
- Provides thorough instructions for successful implementation of process changes.
- Conducts risk assessments.
- Contributes to departmental efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned to meet project objectives
- BS degree in Engineering
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- CAD or AutoCad skills
- Experience and understanding of manufacturing practices in electronics / mechanics / chemistry fields
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Knowledge of process engineering tools