Dustphotonics is a developing cutting-edge technology in Silicon Photonics which is revolutionizing connectivity and communication in the data centers.
Silicon photonics is becoming a standard technology used for high performance systems, solving challenges of performance, integration, power and cost.
This technology is growing rapidly also in other markets such as Healthcare, LIDARs and other sensors.
At Dustphotonics, we are looking to solve the difficult problems, in a smart and simple way, by thinking out of the box, leveraging the knowledge and know-how of the team members, and work as team to create Magic.
Our Company culture is characterized by accountability for our ethics, for being fair to every employee, customer, supplier and partner.
We believe we must work hard and have fun on the way to success.
We welcome you to join our team - Apply for your next career opportunity with us!
We are looking for a Process Development Engineer
- Own and define all process steps in advanced Silicon-photonics device fabrication – beginning at the CMOS Level, through the backend process and up to the packaging and testing phases.
- Control the Product development process, from prototype to transfer to production.
- Optimize designs, process, and methods for mass production.
- 5 + years of experience as a Process Development Engineer in R&D groups, ideally at commercial FAB companies.
- Experience in development of CMOS Fabrication process – Dry/Wet Etching, metallization, wafer bonding, III-V materials deposition
- Experience in Silicon photonics device fabrication – an advantage.
- Experience in Carrying out Failure Analysis investigations for Micro-electronics – an advantage.
- Manufacturing and Data Analysis: Statistics, DOE, JMP
- Python/MATLAB/LabVIEW – an advantage.
- Silicon fabrication processes - an advantage
- Advanced degree in Engineering or Physics