For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
Get the tools to grow globally at . Follow: Blog, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Review, draft, negotiate, and interpret a wide variety of commercial agreements including NDAs, vendor agreements, marketing and partnership agreements, and ensure that all commercial agreements adequately protect the company’s interests
- Review, draft, and negotiate agreements and business activities that comply with the company's policies
- Provide general legal support to our global business on an as-needed basis
- Provide legal advice and support on a wide variety of privacy matters (legislation updates, regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, best practices, EU decisions etc.) in EMEA, Israel, the US and APAC
- Help to establish, draft and maintain appropriate company wide policies and procedures (both general and regional) that are related to privacy
- Assist in responding to privacy related questionnaires
- Assist in negotiating and drafting DPAs
- 3-5 years (excluding internship) of relevant legal experience (preferably in the fintech sector) as an in-house lawyer in a legal department of a high-tech company or in the high-tech department of a top-tier law firm - a must
- Experience working for or with global companies - a must
- Proficiency in Privacy Law - a must
- CIPP/E certification - advantage
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Excellent legal, business judgment and strategic thinking, team-player with outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Exceptionally strong communication and interpersonal skills across all channels
- Efficient and creative problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity, complexity, and nuance
- Able to take ownership of fast-paced projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, and poise
- Ability to speak and write English fluently (part of the interview will be conducted in English)
- Experience in the payments/finance sector - advantage