Fortinet is looking for a Principal Software Architect to join the founding team of a new offering in the Cloud Containers Security field.
You will be a part of a team of highly skilled professionals and lead the design and development of a new, state of the art Linux agent which will enable organizations to discover advanced cyber attacks in their cloud workloads.
You will be at the heart of Fortinet threat detection and response product and lead key features end to end - from concept to adoption.
- Design, develop and deploy the agent software both in kernel and user space.
- Process requirements and definition into detailed technical specification
- Participate in products and releases content definition, design reviews and QA test plans reviews
- Research and come up with innovating solutions for novel problems.
- Face new malware together with the research team
- 5+ years of development experience developing with C/C++ in a Linux environment.
- Deep understanding of Linux kernel OS Internals (Memory Management, IO, Storage, Networking)
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to quickly develop solutions and understand complex problems
- Independent, motivated, and self-driven
- Understanding of eBPF – Big Advantage
- Kubernetes and Dockerized containers experience - Advantage
- Knowledge of threat detection approaches – Advantage