- Published: January 10, 2022
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We are looking for
We are looking for a creative & independent individual who has experience in client-facing roles & sales processes, can collaborate with various teams across the company to manage complex scenarios and design optimal solutions. A successful candidate will have a combination of strong interpersonal & communication skills, along with a technical and business aptitude. Is it you?
What’s the job?
- Partner with business owners to identify how Payoneer can best address the use case and technical requirements
- Present and demo Payoneer products – set clear expectations to client on Payoneer products, services, functionality, onboarding process, etc.
- Work with our product teams to translate prospect feedback into meaningful product insights
- Collect recurring client requests, highlight with fellow Professional Service members, Business and Product teams
- Work with business to align on strategies and planning per client opportunity
- Architect technical and creative business solutions in support of sales activities using Payoneer suite of products
- Work closely with Payoneer’s largest clients, understand their challenges and provide consultancy and solutions to achieve their business goals
- Collect solution design signoff with client
- Work with colleagues across the organization to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
- Transition project plans, solution designs and configuration requirements to Professional Service team for client implementation
- Coordinate, assist and respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Professional background; FinTech ideal, or at an enterprise software company
- 5+ years as a successful Pre-Sales Engineer OR 5+ years in a Professional Services/Consulting role that is client facing and involves sales scenarios
- Strong communication skills
- Experience developing solutions to meet the business needs - Able to do custom POCs and demos
- Technologically savvy and able to learn Payoneer products and services, technologies and business
- Possess high integrity, teamwork, and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to strategically problem solve by thinking outside of the box is required daily
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.