Namogoo is hiring a PR & Social Marketing Manager to develop our brand presence externally in organic media through PR and social, create plans and content that lead to better exposure and stronger brand. In this role, you will own, lead, develop and tell our company story via different communication channels, including but not only - PR, Social media, thought leadership content & videos, conferences & events, podcasts, influencers, awareness campaigns and more.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
What You'll Do:
- Daily management and execution of the organization’s brand and public relations activities, daily management of the company’s PR plan, including budgets, timelines, etc.
- Implementing publicity strategies for the company’s products and services.
- Plan, implement, manage and monitor our social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Analyze data and compile weekly/monthly reports including engagement, community growth, eCommerce statistic, customer acquisition, etc.
- Work closely with marketing professionals and upper management to prepare announcements, thought leadership content, and videos.
- Responsible for creating high-impact strategically positioned social content, with a focus on storytelling, brand engagement & discovery.
- Partner closely with the design team to bolster social content optimization and performance efforts.
- Work with designers, contractors, and/or agencies to create content.
- Assist in composing and updating website copy, landing pages, ads copy, and more as needed.
- Communicate about our vision, platform, and employees in ways that educate, inspire, engage and unite our growing workforce.
- Collaborate with HR on employee branding.
- Native English - a Must.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline.
- 4+ years’ experience in social media & PR, Marcom, or Marketing roles.
- Prior social media & PR experience at a B2B SaaS company or agency.
- Knowledge of social media management platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn, with hands-on experience.
- Knowledge of tools like Hubspot, Hootsuite, WordPress, etc.
- Experience with content and community management via social media, email, and strategic outreach, including organic (e.g., community management, reputation management) and influencer programs.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail.
- The ability to work well within and across teams, and give and receive constructive feedback.
- A true team player that is in it to learn, grow and win.
- Experience with visual design tools (Canva, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite) - a plus.
- Event planning experience (online or offline) - an advantage.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.