- Published: December 25, 2021
We’re searching for a PPC Specialist with a strong global B2C user acquisition background to join our high-performance growth team. If you’re excited about finding performance hacks, are unfazed by large budgets, and consider PPC to be a mix of art and science — this one’s for you.
In your day-to-day, you’ll be managing campaigns across various channels from their inception. Along the way, you’ll meticulously fine-tune and optimize performance, provide analysis, and develop action plans to capitalize on new opportunities.
This is a strategic and tactical role. You'll be a part of a Growth squad, working closely with members of our Creative, Analytics, and Product teams to uncover and execute new growth initiatives. Significant PPC experience is a must; our ideal candidate will be creative, independent, and a fast learner.
- 3+ years of experience in PPC, focused on Google and/or Facebook ecosystems (with budgets of $500K+/mo)
- Experience with managing global, large-scale B2C campaigns
- Expert-level understanding of paid campaigns practices and strategy, in the context of performance marketing
- Fluent in English (an additional language is an advantage)
- Highly analytical and adept at using various marketing analytics tools
- Comfortable embracing and thriving within an ever-changing environment
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop action plans accordingly
- Adept at multitasking and handling multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines
- About Lemonade
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We’re powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do—from our business model to our office culture.