Guesty is looking for a Acquisition Manager to join the Growth arm of our expanding Marketing team.
You will join a group of performance experts tasked with the mission of optimizing campaigns, globally, and play a crucial part in forecasting key LTV metrics for acquisition, conversion, spend and ROI.
The role will include co-ownership of multiple digital acquisition channels, developing and executing new growth opportunities , and efficiently acquiring quality users at scale.
We are looking for someone who is data-driven and a quick learner who can take full ownership of our integrated campaigns and uncover new opportunities. If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, learn new things, make an immediate impact and have pure love for paid activities and want to make a true impact, this role might be for you.
- Day-to-day management of global acquisition campaigns.
- Plan, execute, monitor, optimize and report large-scale campaign performance according to different KPIs
- Setup, analyze and report A/B tests to meet and exceed KPIs
- Be a key partner in the process of creating ad copy, including brainstorming new ideas and working with our Design Studio on visual conceptualization
- Work collaboratively with team members across the marketing and BI teams
- Execute extensive keyword & competitor research in existing and new fields and know how to implement them into marketing campaigns
- Increase brand exposure and promote Guesty’s companies offering to new markets
- Constantly innovate and suggest new methods for user acquisition
- Be a domain leader, always be up-to-date on the latest trends and industry best practices
- 2+ years of proven experience launching and optimizing global, big budget ad campaigns with key UA partners (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Google and LinkedIn)
- Proven profitability in Google Ads campaigns (ecommerce)
- Super strong data analysis skills with a proven analytical approach to decision-making and keen understanding of the B2C online marketing landscape (Where prior B2B experience is an advantage)
- Creative problem solver who thrives in fast-paced, complex situations
- Full understanding of landing page and funnel optimization
- Detail-oriented with multitasking skills and the ability to work well with tight deadlines in a dynamic start-up environment
- Strong English skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Facebook, Linkedin and Google Ads, advertising platforms
- Knowledge in Google Analytics and GTM is an advantage
- TikTok paid acquisition experience is an advantage (Influ2)