Bookaway is an online ground travel platform, dedicated to creating the easiest way to book ground travel services from local transportation suppliers worldwide.
Are you ready to work on projects that are ACTUALLY changing an industry? If yes, then Bookaway is the right place for you.
Bookaway is looking for a talented, highly-motivated PPC Campaign Manager to join us! You will be responsible for all paid acquisition efforts across all PPC platforms to achieve volume, quality and ROI goals, with big-budget accounts.
You’ll join our Marketing team based in our headquarters, Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Role
- Manage high budget and large-scale Google PPC campaigns
- Analyze and optimize campaigns constantly to maximize revenue
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase campaigns activity
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Google and other platforms advertising features and integrate applicable ones into the team’s strategy.
- 1-2 years of experience in managing SEM campaigns, specializing in Google AdWords - Mandatory
- Experience in data analysis, reporting, and analytical Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Fluent English - verbal and written.
- Facebook advertising experience - an advantage
- Knowledge in HTML and AdWords Script - an advantage
- Ability to create dashboards, work with Google Analytics tools, Tag Manager, and Data Studio - an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and large data analysis - an advantage
- BSc/BA in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, or other - an advantage