Perimeter 81 is seeking a highly analytical and hands-on PPC Account Manager to join our demand generation team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing our paid media campaigns. In this role, you will work closely with our Marketing, Data, Sales, and Design teams to contribute to the development and evolution of a fast-growing network security startup based in Tel Aviv.
We are looking for someone who is data-driven and a quick learner that can take full ownership of our integrated campaigns and uncover new opportunities. If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, learn new things, and have a passion for PPC, this role might be for you.
ABOUT PERIMETER 81
Perimeter 81 radically simplifies network cybersecurity with a leading Security Service Edge (SSE) platform. We’ve been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor and Forrester New Wave Leader™, and have raised over $100M from tier-1 investors such as Insight Partners, B-Capital, Toba Capital, and more. We are on track to achieve 30x revenue growth within the next 3 years and currently have over 200 employees based in offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and Los Angeles.
As a holistic, cloud-based solution, Perimeter 81 allows organizations of all industries and sizes to support the immediate desires of the nomads with a purpose—while still granting IT teams the ability to safely manage it all. Our 2,500 clients include SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses across a wide range of sectors and our partners are among the world’s leading managed service providers and channel resellers.
- Create, optimize campaigns in different platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Taboola, Outbrain, Capterra, Quora and many other platforms)
- Analyze and report on campaign performance
- Manage and monitor marketing budgets within an ROI-driven marketing strategy and run data-driven experiments and A/B tests to optimize our activity.
- Collect and analyze campaign data to identify optimization steps for future campaigns and new opportunities
- Work closely with the Marketing Automation team, SDR, BDR, Design, Bizops, BI, Product, Content to constantly improve performance and marketing materials.
- Work with our in-house design and content teams to continuously develop and optimize ad campaigns
- 2+ years of experience managing search campaigns in large scales (over $100K a month), on either: Google Ads / Facebook / LinkedIn / Taboola / Outbrain / Etc. - A must.
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS, B2B Company (cybersecurity - advantage).
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering / Economy or other quantitative fields - A must.
- Outstanding Excel & data analysis skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Experienced in working with marketing and analytics tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, FB, Google Analytics GTM, G data studio, Looker.
- Excellent spoken and written Hebrew & English.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Self-learner, multi-tasking, able to work independently, initiative, highly organized, "can-do" approach
- Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability