Anyword is reinventing writing for marketing and sales. Anyword’s AI engine out-performs professional writers and copywriters by 50% in open, engagement, and conversion rates.
The company was founded by a world-class team, backed by Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and The New York Times. Hundreds of customers, including CNN, Ted Baker, and Outbrain, rely on Anyword to find the right words to use across all of their Marcom channels.
Five years from now, one out of every three messages will be written with the help of AI. We are making this possible.
Who we are:
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation. We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
You’ll be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing B2B campaigns, as well as reporting and analyzing search, display, and video campaigns. Your challenge will be to achieve a positive return on your ad spend in a competitive industry by finding creative ways and utilizing advanced marketing strategies, and maintaining and enhancing the Anyword brand.
- Continuously managing and optimizing campaigns – focused on Google Ads.
- Create, maintain and analyze reports in order to maximize revenues and reach ROI goals.
- Respond quickly to market changes and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities.
- Apply testing methodologies with multiple messaging & creatives and landing pages on an ongoing basis throughout your campaign’s portfolio.
- Create landing pages briefs and optimize to improve conversion rates.
- Understand and refine the target audience you’ll be targeting.
- +2 years of experience managing & scaling significant monthly budgets (+$100,000) on Google ads.
- Proven experience in managing global campaigns – a must
- English at a very good or mother tongue level, both spoken and written - a must.
- Experience in PPC at a B2B SaaS company - big advantage.
- Experience on social media or other display channels – an advantage.
- Ability to manage big projects end-to-end, and work with other teams in the company.
- Good with numbers, analytic capabilities, and a thorough understanding of Excel.
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently, autodidact and thrive in a fast-paced environment.