Our Company is where we transform vision into reality. It's where ideas become technologies, and cutting-edge technologies become solutions for animal care and management.
We support farmers by providing real-time actionable information to help them manage their herds. It provides pet owners with smart devices and data that give them a better understanding of their pets’ activity and health needs, enriching relationships. It helps conservationists safeguard natural environments and wildlife.
Leveraging decades of Technological Research & Development experience across many markets, technologies and species, along with development environments and Quality Assurance procedures, we're always inventing new ways to look after the health and well-being of animals. Our decades of experience keep us ahead of the curve by leveraging advanced Technological Solutions from enhancing the precious bond between people and their pets, to advancing animal healthcare and wildlife preservation.
As Poultry Technology Product Manager, you will manage the technology of a new business line which includes initiation stage, working with Marketing, requirements management, designing and managing the development deliverables and strategic technical view for the product roadmap. You will manage projects/products lifecycle and ensuring that R&D and marketing is working in the right prioritization, and the deliverables happen on time and with a high quality according to the strategy and plans.
The ideal candidate is a strong and independent individual, with strong background in SW development, who knows how to lead a team in the right direction even without a formal authority.
You will be part of the Product team which functions as the bridge between R&D and the worldwide marketing and sales organizations.
· Identifies and specifies market requirements, while working closely with the marketing team to specify the needs, and R&D to evaluate the different technological options and directions.
· Generate Product Requirement Documents, PRD, with detailed specifications for new animal monitoring verticals, as well as on-going enhancements to our existing portfolio.
· Work with market experts to prepare business cases for proposed solutions, providing an objective analysis of a potential new market opportunities to be used as a basis for investment decisions.
· Work closely with engineering, systems design, and support teams to ensure that the planned products are delivered to market according to the agreed time and specification.
· Develop product positioning and provide data for product announcements and collateral.
· Support the Product Marketing team throughout the complete NPI process.
· Manage subcontractors and making sure the deliverables are as required and developed in the right process and with the agreed tools
· Collaborate with DEV Teams, QA, Product managers and other stakeholders
· Collaborating with other departments at the company, such as Marketing, Engineering and Support group assisting them with R&D tier support issues.
· B.Sc. (or M.Sc.) in Computer Science or Computer/SW Engineering.
· 10+ years of experience in Leading R&D positions with at least 5 years of experience as a product marketing/management.
· Proven history of delivering high quality product requirement specifications for advanced solutions.
· experience with interdisciplinary solutions
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent time management and project prioritization skills.
· Fluent in English, other European languages are an advantage.
· Experience working in a corporate environment with well-defined work methodologies.
· Experience working with medical device manufacturer or other healthcare industry experience.