A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Routinely portfolio monitoring - analyzing performance and risk trends, identifying and evaluating potential risks/threats that could affect the credit portfolio
- Provide informed insights for improving the underwriting process and closing any gaps/anomalies in the overall credit risk procedure
Conduct in-depth analyses and provide data-driven analytical credit risk insights
- Drive the implementation of the credit risk policy and ensure, closely by working with the Credit Risk Manager, the credit portfolio is in sync with the management’s RAF
- Research & analysis of portfolio adjustments upon risk and business needs (e.g. - opening new populations, exploring possible areas that need tighter monitoring and/or eligibility changes, re-asses offering flow, etc.) for optimizing originations and at the same time control the portfolio’s quality and sturdiness
- Design and develop effective reporting metrics and conduct investigations in the event of an alert being raised
- Enhancing the visibility of the portfolio credit risk, by creating additional reports and dashboards that shed light on current and potential risk
- Review merchants credibility and payback ability and make credit risk recommendations for Credit Risk manager’s approval
Work closely with other teams & departments to support the development of credit risk-related tools and processes towards improving data visibility and monitoring mechanisms
- Strong collaboration with internal teams across the globe
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- B.A. in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or a related quantitative discipline
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role within the online Risk space (fraud, AML, credit risk, etc.)
- Proven advanced SQL skills
- At least 3 years of experience with data research
- Excellent analytical and data driven skills
- Strong command of Excel and other MS Office Suite tools (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Highly motivated, a can-do approach, committed, positive attitude
- Pays attention to small details and yet see the big picture
- The ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Sharp communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience in monitoring & reviewing risk related to providing Working Capital for SMBs
- Experience with an online lending platform
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.