- Published: August 23, 2021
Quali provides the leading platform for Infrastructure Automation at Scale. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut cloud costs, and optimize infrastructure utilization.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So, it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Quali is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
As the PMO and a Release Manager in Quali, you will be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of strategic, complex, and cross-functional internal projects that combine processes and technology to help the company improve its performance. The ideal candidate is a thought leader with strong business acumen, strategic thinking abilities who thrive in ambiguity and solving problems.
- Lead, facilitate and coordinate a portfolio of cross-functional releases
- Become a change agent and drive operational excellence across the organization by defining the company’s development methodologies
- Apply problem-solving skills to break down problems into fundamental parts, prioritize, identify root causes, synthesize findings and make informed decisions
- Present and communicate results, progress, and status updates in different forums including management and relevant stakeholders
- Generate strong relationships with key stakeholders alongside a demonstrated aptitude to influence at all levels
- Minimum of 4+ years of planning and leading complex internal projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience using project management software
- Experience working in SaaS companies, part of a matrix organization, working cross-functionally
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal, communication, networking, presentation, and interpersonal skills