RAFT Technologies is the world’s leading provider of Skywave (HF) based data network services.
Raft’s fastest wireless communications links connect transcontinental locations with the lowest latency available to date.
Life is short.
The race to achieve the ultimate speed of light in Wireless Communications is on, we’re getting close, and we’re winning.
So, naturally, we’re looking for people who see things a little bit differently, because we believe that when the right people come together, magical things happen, and every challenge holds a rare opportunity.
For Raftors, the sky really is the limit!
- Assist to Senior Program manager
- Ongoing Monitor and update projects plans (smart sheet)
- Ongoing maintenance of R&D project management platform (Jira)
- Follow up for Sprints management in Jira
- Create relevant reports for monitor sprints velocity
- Lead sprints planning
- Create reports for sprint retrospect
- Create BI reports, dashboards and tools on demand, for budget, work efficiency
- Student of a degree in computer science or industrial engineering and management, or a graduate of a relevant military unit
- 1 year of experience in project management - preferably in R&D and development projects - A Must!
- Familiarity with agile and project lifecycle methodologies - A Must!
- Knowledge and experience in Jira, including tasks management and reports generation - Must!
- Good technical understanding in order to communicate with R&D people
- Good written and verbal communication skills - A Must!
- Experience and Knowledge in BI Reports - Strong advantage