The PMO professional provides a formal, centralized layer of project control and is a trusted advisor to the VP Delivery, Project Managers, team leads, etc. The PMO assumes both execution responsibilities of specific project management areas, delivery organization processes, and project and program management responsibilities.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Assist multiple stakeholders with Technology PMO systems and tools improvements and administration Tracking program progress, managing risks, producing reports, etc.
- Design, execute organizational processes, support, and coordinate all Technology PMO reports, templates, systems and tools, finance, training, communications, and compliance with all PMO standards
- Own unit processes such as resource allocation, capacity planning, and Jira management
- Building and tracking project plan, covering all aspects of the program - including a budget, timeline, risks, etc.
- Ensure that the project is planned correctly and that the owner of each deliverable is identified correctly to meet the KPIs and planned deliverables.
- Provide an integrative view and analysis of the various project aspects within the program to enable better decisions making.
- Ensure that data is correct and disseminated to all stakeholders/management.
- Prepare risk management reports and statuses, perform reviews of various project activities to identify and highlight risks and develop appropriate contingency plans.
- Deploy effective and auditable methods.
- Implement project management tools and best practices - including automation tools.
- Experience working with project methodology and management, and PMO processes (e.g. scheduling, budget management, Risks management).
- Experience working with BI tools.
- Working with Excel including analyzing data and reporting.
- Knowledge in maintaining Jira, troubleshooting, and system automation.
- Jira Admin
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Economics or equivalent.
- Understanding of software development lifecycles (we are particularly interested in Agile).
- Ability to work in a team environment and excellent communications skills.
- Ability to embrace change and take ownership of your own work.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.