Verbit’s 200+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 22,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
- Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for a PMO to join our Tel Aviv office.
What you will do:
· The Program Manager is part of the Program Office team. The program manager supports strategic (cross-teams) projects across all activities (Product Development and Business.) and
contributes to the development of practices and competencies to instill project management discipline.
· Manage or support one or more projects from initiation through delivery, interfacing with global cross-functional teams.
· Work with others on developing project plans, specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, risk analysis and contingency plans.
· Organize global interdepartmental activities to ensure completion of deliverables, milestones and action items on schedule and within constraints.
· Prepare project reviews and keep others informed of project status by delivering timely, detailed and effective reports.
· Track and monitor work of project staff, provide support and direction.
· Train project management standards, practices and execution excellence.
· Recommend on administrative and operational matters and ensure operations are effective and efficient achievement of objectives.
· At least 2-3 years experience in a software development company with knowledge in software development lifecycle and methodology.
· Familiarity with Agile methods- an advantage
· Excellent ability to plan and organize with high quality standards and with outstanding attention to details.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure.
· Proactive, responsible, independent and self-managed.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Bachelor Degree (Preferably B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering).
· Experience implementing/ using Aha- an advantage