- Published: September 1, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. Solar Edge’s broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform,s and more.
We are looking for a motivated PMO in a full-time position for the Hardware department. This position provides a unique opportunity for Industrial Engineering engineer to start their career at SolarEdge. In this role, you work with the primary project manager to ensure the completion of company projects. We are looking for a candidate who can be trusted to effectively coordinate the efforts of a project team and make sure the project is completed on time.
What will you be doing:
- Create and Maintenance project Gantt and follow-up
- Creating project reports via Concerto and MS project system
- Building SQL query
- Supervise different tasks in the quest of completing a project
- Track the progress of projects and report their results.
- Collaborate with HW various teams
- Industrial Engineering engineer from a recognized university
- 2 yrs + experience as a project manager - Must
- MS Project knowledge - Mandatory
- SQL Knowledge – Advantage
- Experience in user training- Advantage
- Strong ability to give attention to details and manage multiple tasks
- Highly committed and hard worker
- Very good English skills (Spoken and written)
- Team player with lots of energy and a positive attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Fast and autonomous learner
- A problem solver, capable of finding creative solutions and getting things done