- Published: October 4, 2021
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
About the position
As we continue to grow and gain traction in the banking industry, we are looking for a PMO for a challenging and interesting position, to join our R&D department.
- Working closely with the PMO and the VP R&D on central planning and control of the R&D product & project management
- Management/control of development/implementation of features and customizations
- Planning of challenging capacity/content/timeline constraints
- Defining and measuring KPIs in the R&D organization
- The PMO main interfaces are - R&D, Product management, Project management
- 1-3 years of experience as a PMO / R&D project management from a software tech company.
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Knowledge in development life cycle (scoping, design, development, integration, and GA) – Must. SCRUM – big advantage
- Assertive, extremely good inter-personal capabilities
- Fluent English, reading and writing
- Ability to work in a high intensity work environment
- B.Sc. in Engineering, MBA – an advantage.