- Published: February 3, 2021
AnyVision is a world-leading team of scientists and engineers that creates AI for the Real World. With deployments and clients spanning the globe, we are recognized as leaders in the fields of Face Recognition, Object Recognition, Object Detection, and Visual Target Tracking.
AnyVision is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent.
A team player on how to share knowledge has a natural “ownership” approach and is motivated to do his best for a common goal. That wants to get his hand dirty and build the next Real-world AI platform. Strong collaboration, communication, stakeholder, and management skills.
- Focused on designing, leading, and delivering client platform solution implementations.
- Requires specialization and expertise in interfaces, components, and design patterns used to develop video pipelines and fusion engines that use AI in the real world to solve real-world problems. This platform would leverage edge to cloud capabilities that will put the high load and scale of compute on the edge.
- Technically sync all R&D functions to a complete and coherent solution.
- Intensive teamwork with multidisciplinary interfaces and team: Research, Algorithm, HW optimization, Product & SW.
- Experience of at least 10+ years in design, hands-on development of distributed software applications and cloud platforms.
- Experience as a Hands-on IOT Application Design and Architecture building.
- Experience in the design of microservice-based solutions.
- Experience in messaging and integration technologies and components, Kaka, MQTT, RabbitMQ
- Experience and deep background in Low level, languages like C, C++. Experience also in scripting languages like Go-Lang, Python.
- Experience with software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service experience in PaaS, e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, using at least one of the following platforms: AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud.
- Experience in one or multiple big data technologies (Apache Spark, Hive/HDFS, NiFi)
- Experience in or multiple machine Learning and/or Data Analytics platforms (Splunk, Pivotal Analytics, Kognito Analytics).
- Experience with API Managers/Gateways.
It would also be nice if:
- Understanding of the security world and cloud security.
- Experience in computer science -> algorithmic and computer vision, SDK Development.