LEVL is looking for a software engineer with a deep understanding of technology and the passion that comes along with it. One that can learn fast and adapt to new technologies quickly. Such an engineer would be involved in all development stages, using different tools and frameworks to prototype, develop application components and create real-time embedded modules. The role encompasses the entire development cycle, from requirement definition to testing. We are looking for an all-around player to join our team. Maybe it’s you? Let us know!
What will you do?
- Develop end-to-end features making up LEVL’s device intelligence engine in both the edge embedded network device and the processing pipeline in the cloud backend.
- Implement data and feature extraction modules on edge devices for both lab environment and operational deployments using state-of-the-art frameworks .
- Work with teams (both internally and externally) to define system architecture and design.
- Take part in rapid proof-of-concept development sprints where a whole new idea is developed from scratch in a couple of weeks.
- Test what you have built, improve and optimize to achieve design and operational goals.
- A bachelor's degree from a technical field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in software engineering with C/C++ and Python.
- Experience in implementing statistical modeling, and/or machine learning algorithms to run on platforms with limited resources (compute and memory).
- Experience in developing embedded systems / firmware over Linux.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with signals processing and/or RF systems.
- Experience in computer networks and/or wireless communications.
- Experience in working at startups, IDF technical units (cyber security).