Who we are:
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for:
A planner to join our planning team. The planner will be responsible for supply line availability, manage 3 main subcontractors, and build the supply plan to ensure on-time delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and manage the supply line availability - material requirements, sales forecast, purchasing requisitions, and production plan follow-up
- Order fulfillment - plan all sales orders from the quote stage all through the packaging and delivery
- Forecast analysis – Ensure timely materials availability
- Be responsible for the subcontractor’s compliance with the company needs – OTD, liability, etc.
- Collaborate between interface teams such as Logistics, Purchasing, Engineering & Quality
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering /Business Administration
- 2-3 years of experience as a Planner in high-tech companies, preferably from the Telecommunications industry
- High level of English, spoken and written
- ERP Oracle experience – an advantage
- CRM Salesforce experience – an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and manage assignments from a variety of projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with partners and end-user customers at all levels
- Excellent and proven verbal and written communication skills