- Published: July 25, 2021
* Team8 Portfolio Company
Who we are?
Planck is a pioneering, AI-based platform for commercial insurance data and insights. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck improves several insurance processes, from prospecting, to underwriting to pricing and renewing, by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprints to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of risk profiles.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a problem-solver at heart with a lot of passion for data and data challenges. A person that will lead the data aspects of the customer journey for carriers that are interested or already use Planck’s platform and help them maximize the value they can get from Planck.
As a Data Specialist you will:
- Face complex problems and deconstruct them into simple coherent ideas and messages.
- Detect patterns and generate interesting insights from raw data.
- Communicate your work products both internally and externally and take a significant role in customer facing processes.
- Own data initiatives and design the data frameworks to promote business processes and our product to the next level.
- Passion for solving and deconstructing complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- B.A/B.Sc in a quantitative or research oriented field
- At least 1 year of experience with quantitative data analysis, Advantage – using Python or other coding languages
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong self-learning skills and can-do approach
- High level of customer service orientation
Some of our Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- High amount of PTO days and work life balance