We are looking for a multi-tasker Personal Assistant to support the company's CEO.
Someone motivated and passionate about getting things done.
It will be your responsibility to support the CEO's admin daily needs.
Success in this role will allow the candidate to become a key contributor in assuring an effective and productive work environment.
If you are fluent in the English language, both verbal and written communication, proactive, solutions-focused attitude, hardworking, organized with a strong service-orientation and can-do attitude - your place is with us.
- Provide total Admin and back-office support to the CEO, including managing the CEO's calendar, coordinate meetings, handle internal & external meeting requests
- Organize agendas and materials for meetings
- Creating and reformatting effective presentations and documentation
- Attend meetings with the CEO as needed; take notes, gather follow-up action items, and follow up on next steps.
- Acting as a point of contact for investors, partners, clients, and employees.
- At least 4 years of successful experience as a Personal Assistant in a global, high-tech company
- Discretion and trustworthiness.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work, sense of urgency, and changing demands
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Service-oriented, positive, proactive, and solution-focused attitude
- Loves getting things done!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English & Hebrew – spoken and written
- Great team player
- knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn - an advantage
- Background in design - an advantage