- Published: June 1, 2021
Keren is going on maternity leave and we are looking for an executive assistant for Aaron Rosenson for a period of about seven months. This role is a unique combination of administrative and logistical work, personal tasks and research. It is a facilitative position in a demanding, fast-paced work environment, which requires extensive multi-tasking, excellent organizational skills and a willingness to play a behind-the-scenes role.
* Helping Aaron stay on top of his busy schedule. As an oleh without both meaningful Hebrew fluency or family in the country (his words) this includes dealing with Israeli bureaucracy, scheduling and logistics for him and his family.
* Creating time optimization processes and helping Aaron work more efficiently.
* Preparing for meetings, events and conferences, including research and background on key people and references on founders.
* Using Ampliphy, the Aleph Value Generator, to assist portfolio companies with customer introductions, recruiting, fundraising and other activities.
* Extensive data entry work
* Helping the Aleph team internally and assisting with the organization and planning of Aleph events and workshops.
This is not an investment role or deal-sourcing position. Aleph is a partners-only venture capital firm and does not have analyst / associate / principal roles.
This position is temporary for maternity leave cover.
What’s in it for you?
Privileged access to the inner workings of a venture capital firm and the opportunity to learn about the startup world from an investor's point of view. Gain visibility into the deal flow and decision-making processes and interface with Israel's best entrepreneurs during Israeli high tech’s most exciting period.
* Perfect English and Hebrew, both written and verbal, is a must.
* Work experience as an executive or personal assistant
* Great attention to detail is absolutely necessary.
* The ability to independently prioritize and execute a very long to-do list.
* Excellent research skills.
* Experience running operations.
* “Rosh gadol” attitude.
* There is always something happening at Aleph -- the ability to multi-task is crucial.
* Curiosity about venture capital and startups.