Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP) is an internationally recognized venture capital fund with offices in Israel, and the US.
Established in 1993 by Dr. Erel Margalit, JVP has raised over $1.4 billion and is ranked by Preqin as one of the top-ten consistently performing VC firms worldwide. Over the years, JVP has built over 140 companies in Israel, US, Europe, Asia and continues to leverage its market expertise, as well as a substantial capital base to build companies that disrupt global markets.
With a view of building category leaders, JVP invests in early through growth-stage companies in the spaces of Cybersecurity, Big Data, Fintech, Foodtech, Agtech, Digital Health, Enterprise Software, Storage, Mobile, Media, and IoT. More information about JVP is available at
· Manage and maintain Executive’s dynamic and international schedule
· Manage Executive’s day-to-day tasks and monitor projects
· Prepare materials needed for meetings
· Handle international travel logistics
· At least 2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant in a dynamic and changing environment
· Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
· Must be fluent in both English and Hebrew
· Highly experienced with Office – including PPT presentations
· A problem solver, quick thinker, and executer
· A multi-tasker who thrives under pressure and enjoys working within a team
· Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills
· Full-time position