- Published: June 20, 2021
Personal Assistant to the CFO
Location: JVP’s offices, Jerusalem
Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP) is an internationally renowned venture capital fund based in Israel.
Established in 1993 by Dr. Erel Margalit, JVP has raised to date $1.4 billion across 9 funds and has been ranked numerous times by Preqin as one of the top ten consistently performing VC firms worldwide.
With a view to building industry leaders, JVP invests in early through growth-stage companies in the spaces of Cybersecurity, Big Data, Fintech, Enterprise Software, Storage, Mobile, Media, and IoT.
More information about JVP is available at www.jvpvc.com
- Manage and maintain the Executive’s dynamic and international schedule
- Manage Executive’s day-to-day tasks and monitor projects
- Prepare materials needed for meetings
- Handle international and local banks issues
- At least 2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant in a dynamic and changing environment
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Must be fluent in both English and Hebrew
- B.A – an advantage
- A problem solver, quick thinker, and executer
- A multi-tasker who thrives under pressure and enjoys working within a team
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills
- Full-time position