- Published: September 22, 2021
Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Our intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize, and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, innovative, and results-driven marketer with a passion for user experience and data who will be able to take ownership in developing a wide range of marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be highly data-driven, process-driven, and have strong expertise in growth through performance marketing.
What Will You Do:
- Oversee and drive the evaluation, implementation, and management of marketing platforms within the realm of web development, A/B testing, web personalization, and digital engagement.
- Take technical complex campaign performance data and communicate it clearly and broadly to stakeholders within the organization.
- Collaborate with the relevant teams on growth projects, keeping all relevant parties apprised every step of the way to ensure maximum lead conversion and optimization.
- Manage and optimize SEO to improve conversion rate and user journey on the website.
- Analyze and report on all campaign activities, implement a range of A/B tests, and develop landing pages.
- Work with creative, marketing, and development teams to own the testing pipeline and strategy.
- At least 3 years of experience in online marketing, digital marketing, preferably with experience in a B2B software.
- Deep knowledge in Google analytics: setup, goals, attribution, and architecture.
- A data-driven mindset with experience working within a KPI framework and the ability to track
- performance against stated goals.
- A self-motivated and multi-tasking approach to work.
- The ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Exceptional project management experience with proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, adapt to changing needs, and, and tackle new challenges daily.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with global stakeholders.