- Published: June 28, 2021
Cellebrite is the global-leader in Digital-Intelligence. With over 700 employees worldwide, and headquarters in Israel, we help law-enforcement agencies conduct digital-investigations. Our forensic and analytics products allow accessing, processing and analyzing digital-data that help solve more cases faster, making the world a safer place.
we are currently looking for a Performance Engineer.
the role will require:
- Define performance engineering standards, frameworks, best practices, and tools
- Embed Performance Engineering in SDLC leveraging Agile/Sprint methodology
- Define tools to simulate and monitor key performance metrics as required
- Benchmark Production and Non Production Performance Test Labs for baselining and ensure accuracy of test simulation
- Implement Application Performance Monitoring (AppDynamics or Dynatrace) tools and requirements for Non prod and production in partnership with Dev Engineering and IT Operations teams.
- Embed performance tests process into Continuous Delivery process with Release Engineering
- Create performance NFE (Non Functional Engineering) guidelines and requirements working with Performance Engineering Center of Excellence.
- Provide education and training of Performance Engineering and Testing related tools
- Build and oversee the processes to proactively manage solution performance
- Oversee the consolidation, analysis, and presentation of performance data in production environments and throughout the software development lifecycle
- Act as a Performance Architect and work with Product Solution and Infrastructure Architects and Product Development leaders to identify and test improvements, understand customer usage patterns, and recommend architectural and tuning improvements to increase performance and scalability
- Make recommendations on design direction, performance criteria, and work with the cross-functional performance teams in addressing improvements
- Work with cross-functional groups to address critical customer issues and maximize performance
- Creation and delivery of detailed technical documentation and presentations
- Oversight and guidance of new product initiatives ensuring adherence to architectural principles
- Expert knowledge in all aspects to Performance Engineering including SDLC & Architecture, Performance validation ( profiling, tuning, workload simulation, benchmarking & testing), Capacity Planning, Application Performance Monitoring and problem detection and resolution.
- Expert in identifying and resolving system bottlenecks and limitations in software system architectures
- Strong ability to identify potential architecture limitations and resolve software & infrastructure performance issues
- Full stack, end-to-end, understanding of throughput, latency, memory, and CPU utilization in a multi-tiered architecture environment
- Strong fundamental knowledge in Performance tuning and optimization and optimal tuning guidelines for production setup – JVM, Pool, logs, App/Web server, DB, OS, etc.
- Documentation of application performance benchmarks and its characteristics
- Expert in definition of Non-functional requirements(NFRs) and validation of NFRs in architecture, design, build phases
- Expert knowledge in end to end profiling, tuning, recommendations for overall system scalability
- Expert knowledge in volumetric, sizing/estimation and modeling
- Experience with capacity planning and scalability design
- Knowledgeable about useful metrics, and how to work with them to track against goals/KPIs.
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field and 10+ years of experience in software development.