Highcon is looking for an experienced control engineer.
This position requires agility, attention to detail, and a diversified skill set to head many different tasks simultaneously.
The configuration control will be a part of the Engineering group and will function as a knowledge point of contact to PDM system settings for various of teams.
Rules and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all PDM tasks and providing solutions while working with various of teams to enhance engineering productivity when using PDM system for CAD.
- Investigate and implement ways to customize CAD related software to reduce design-build time.
- Investigate and implement ways to allow for faster and more efficient ways to open and work with large assemblies.
- Assist with PDM and CAD license management and upgrades.
- Provide advanced training to PDM Engineers / Designers on Highcon CAD software packages.
- Optimize drawing formats and standard parts, configuration management and changes ECO/DAO Implementation, track information transfer from PDM to ERP (priority) system will be also part of this job duties.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSC in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in configuration control and PDM systems.