What is our mission?
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
Been part of our payroll team, in charge of EMEA’s payroll, monitor business activities and comply with the accounting principles and cross functions needs. our main objectives are:
- Prepare all EMEA’s entities monthly end to end payroll (hourly and global employees).
- Manage attendance process – tracking hours, leave, vacation etc.
- Manage process of new employees, terminations and all salary related updates.
- Work with HR with regard to payroll and attendance matters.
- Manage employee benefits, and interaction with the insurance agency.
- Act as the focal point of reference for employees’ payroll-related queries.
- Support with the preparation of Israeli corporate monthly payroll process.
- Support Ad hoc project.
What you’ll love about your mission?
Been part of an A team in a global company, and work with cross functions departments.
Enrich your global payroll knowledge and grow professionally.
What are the superpowers we are looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience as a Payroll accountant (Hi-Tech company is advantage)
- Fluent in English; Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certified Payroll accountant.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Deep knowledge of Israeli labor laws.
- Ability to prioritize duties effectively, meet deadlines, and cooperate with other team members to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to work and solve issues with an independent, pro-active approach; escalate as necessary.
- Service oriented - with great interpersonal skills.
- Maintain a high degree of service and confidentiality.
- Experience as Accounting payroll (EMEA) – Advantage.
- Experience with Hilan/Netsuite Systems – Advantage.