Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Defining and monitoring KPI’s for payment acceptance performance across the payoneer acceptance network (gateway, acquirers, networks (cards and alternative payment methods)).
- Act as the subject matter expert on payment optimization inside and outside the payoneer organization.
- Monitor the day to day payment performance KPI’s and execute on improvement initiatives where needed.
- Proactively build and share knowledge across the organization and interact with payoneer clients on the subject when required.
- Ensure all relevant payment performance data are mapped, updated and made available in collaboration with the Payoneer data teams.
- Provide training and presentations on payment optimization and performance.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- An analytical thinker who can translate complex data sets into meaningful information and insights through tools like PowerBI.
- Action and results orientated who can execute with little supervision and achieve results independently.
- A collaborator who can communicate and influence priorities with different teams, like data, risk and product.
- A leader that is passionate about payment optimization and able to communicate effectively with different types of stakeholders.
- 1+ years experience in the payment industry at either an acquirer, payment facilitator, fintech or card network. -MUST
- Experience in visualizing and presenting data insights using Power BI – MUST
- Industry knowledge: you understand payment optimization KPI’s, standards and best practices – MUST
- High Level of English - MUST
- Not a must but a great advantage:
- Deep knowledge of payment messages specifications and protocols.
- A network of card issuer relationships.
- Cross border payment optimization experience for long tail countries or payment methods.
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.