Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Payload Engineer that will take part in our growth Engineering department.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
· Design of tailored optical solutions for different platforms
· Establishing a process for proper assembly, calibration, and testing of our optical systems.
· Leading an outsource development of custom-made solutions
· Initiate, organize and research for new technologies to help improving our system constantly
· Collaborate with product managers and other team members to solve customers' problems and bring the best solution to market
· Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in optical engineering or an engineering with optical affinity from a known University
· High Analytical Skills
· 4+ years progressive experience as an Optical/Payload engineer
· Experience with lens design/Characterization
· Experience with Machine Vision Cameras and optical sensors
· Experience with IR and UV equipment
· Proficiency in Physics and Mathematics
· Proficiency at English
· Experience with ISP algorithmics – an Advantage.
· Experience with Data Analysis – an advantage
· Experience in electronics – an advantage