- Published: June 9, 2021
As a Partnership Manager-Games&Apps, you’ll work with top mobile developers or Agency companies focusing on Paid Users Acquisition and working with major platforms. TikTok has been breaking #1 most downloaded app for both Feb & March 2020 with over 100M monthly installs globally and growing fast. Our Partnership Managers, need to take advantage of the momentum of the on-going growth of TikTok globally, to attract new agencies & advertisers that have great cooperation with top apps and game clients globally and establish a new solid and very unique revenue stream.
Your job will be to identify the clients, evaluate the opportunity and become their trustee advisor all around their User Acquisition strategy.
- Be the primary POC and maintain strong direct relationships with TikTok's key Game and Non Game partners based in Israel. Represent TikTok in external partner meetings and proactively resolve business issues with partners;
- Deliver unique partnership opportunities and product innovations to meet partner and TikTok's KPIs;
- Be an internal advocate for the partners and work with internal cross-functions, including Sales, Marketing and so on;
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that TikTok Ads is taking clients input into account in relevant product and policy decisions.
- BA/BS degree or above. 3-5 years of digital marketing experience/ digital media sales related experience;
- Track record working with major Games & Non-gaming clients and driving strategy. Ability to understand and prioritize a partner’s strategic goals and successfully leverage knowledge to support product excellence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Hebrew and English);
- Ability to creatively drive home messages and close a deal;
- A data-driven approach to user acquisition and a big advantage to be familiar with Games and Apps on leading UA platform;
- An ability to work effectively and across-teams with different management levels and cultures, both internally and externally. Ability to work hand to hand with different cultures;
- Having an understanding of or previous experience in the online or mobile Gaming and Non-gaming landscape, is a must ad tech industry is a major plus.