Syte is pioneering the future of eCommerce discovery, using AI-driven visual search and recommendation technology for retail. Our product empowers top brands, like SHEIN, PRADA and Farfetch to provide hyper-personalized experiences that drive conversion, increase average order value, and spark lifelong loyalty.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative team and make an impact on the shopping experience of millions of consumers globally.
What we are looking for ..
Syte is seeking a motivated, ambitious Partner Development Representative to join our already talented Partnerships Team where the main goal is to drive sales and build growth through some of the largest and most respected agencies, system integrators and consultancies worldwide Ideally, you should have experience in understanding the partnership ecosystem, have an excellent ability for prospecting and researching new opportunities and achieving revenue-based targets. As a member of the team, you will have an incredible impact on Syte’s growth trajectory. Our ideal candidate has an impressive track record within business development and a strong enthusiasm for Syte’s mission.
What you will do..
- Generate leads by prospecting and doing thorough research in order to create an active pipeline
- Qualifying partners (agencies, consultancies and system integrators)
- Ensuring successful follow-through of the team by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information
- Develop and solidify relationships with partners and offer new opportunities to grow the partnership
- Work closely with partners to define and create a joint value proposition.
- Scheduling demos for Partner Managers
- Working closely with the Partner Managers in order to understand how to maximize the value of every partnership.
- Reach quarterly revenue goals and KPIs
- Represent Syte externally, generating enthusiasm and new leads at every opportunity
- At least 1 year of B2B saas experience in business development, partnerships, and/or sales
- Incredible relationship-builder with an ability to engage, connect, and maintain relationships with a wide diversity of individuals
- Well-developed skills in sales, partnerships, and business development, including identifying leads, building relationships, storytelling, negotiating and closing
- Knowledge of lead qualification process
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive, and results oriented
- Native/fluent English speaker