- Published: November 9, 2021
Artlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage, Artlist is helping creators produce quality content worldwide.
Since being founded in 2016, Artlist has managed to revolutionize the Filmmaking industry by offering subscription-based products with a license that covers every video project from personal use to commercials with high quality curated content
Today, Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries.
Our company continues to grow in search of new solutions that will simplify the workflow of filmmakers and creators, so they can focus on creating quality content.
We’re seeking a full-time Online Partnerships Manager to join our vibrant Marketing Team at Tel Aviv!
Wake up for this:
- Manage and grow our affiliates through all stages of the relationship including queries, commercial negotiations and support with new recruits as well as existing partners.
- Maintain existing relations with affiliates to deliver incremental revenue month by month.
- Respond to influencers and affiliates requests as well as outreach as needed.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, find areas of improvement, report ROI of campaigns and identify ways to increase performance.
- Review affiliate content and marketing practices to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Experienced in digital marketing with a focus on affiliate marketing and extensive client management experience.
- Strong in relationship building, communication and negotiation. Able to work collaboratively across teams and to connect with people in an online - space. An ideal candidate will be energetic, personable, solution-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent English speaker (Additional languages an advantage)
- An analytical expert with a strong sense of organization/ attention to detail and able to work within deadlines.