Who we are: Syte is seeking a strategic, entrepreneurial Partner Manager to lead the way in tripling our revenue in 2020. This role will be instrumental in Syte’s growth.
We are looking for an exceptional partner manager to develop and manage relationships with some of the largest and most respected agencies, system integrators and consultancies worldwide.
You will be directly responsible for generating revenue from a variety of sources by developing new partnerships, in addition to growing existing relationships and bringing best practices to Syte.
You should have experience in understanding the partnership ecosystem, developing and managing partnerships and achieving revenue-based targets. As a member of the team, you will have an incredible impact on Syte’s growth trajectory. Our ideal candidate has an impressive track record as a partnerships manager and a strong enthusiasm for Syte’s mission.
What you will do:
- Create partnerships with agencies, system integrators and consultants to increase revenue for Syte
- Identify opportunities for partnerships with entities that are excited to share Syte’s mission and build meaningful, new relationships
- Assist partners to progress throughout the partnership life cycle, achieving milestones to meet internal goals
- Manage and grow existing relationships with partners to maximize mutual value on all sides
- Work closely with Syte’s Enterprise Account Executives, BDRs and SDRs to structure, negotiate, and close deals with clients
- Take an active part in building the infrastructure, processes, and best practices to support the work day-to-day work of the partner team
- Work collaboratively with the other partner managers on the team, to improve internal processes
- Lead and assist other team members to create and manage new initiatives and projects to keep our partner community engaged
- Reach quarterly revenue goals and KPIs
- Represent Syte externally, generating enthusiasm and new leads at every opportunity
- At least 3 years of B2B saas experience in business development, partnerships, and/or sales
- Incredible relationship-builder with an ability to engage, connect, and maintain relationships with a wide diversity of individuals
- Well-developed skills in sales, partnerships, and business development, including identifying leads, building relationships, storytelling, negotiating, closing and account management.
- Proven track record of building new business relationships and signing significant deals
- Comfortable and capable with both developing strategies / tactical moves and rolling up your sleeves to execute on them
- Experience within the retail space and having existing partnership network is preferred
- Data-driven, analytical and results-focused
- Creative, flexible, well organized and solution-oriented
- Passionate about partnerships and retail
- Comfortable speaking about money related matters with partners and clients
- Extremely motivated and inspired by Syte’s mission
- Native/fluent English speaker